Dental Concierge ProgramFull Service Preventative Care
Dr. Matonti truly believes that you deserve the highest standard of dental care. Regular preventative visits help lower your risk for developing tooth decay, gum disease, and more serious dental problems. Navigating the world of insurance to receive these regular visits can sometimes be frustrating and complicated. Our concierge program removes these headaches, allowing you to visit our office as you need it.
What does the program provide?
- Two Exams *D0150, D0120, D0140
- Full Mouth Series of Digital X-Rays
- Full Mouth Intraoral Images *D0210, D0350
- Periodontal Disease Evaluation
- Oral Cancer Screening *D0180
- Two Healthy Mouth Cleanings *D1110
- 15% off other services that we provide
How is this better for you?
- No maximum for benefits
- No deductibles
- No exclusion on pre-existing conditions
- No claim forms or other “red tape”
Our plans are NOT dental insurance. Enrolling in this program gives you and your family the opportunity to obtain lower fees and, at the same time, provide you and your family with preventative dental treatments.
Provisions of the Program
- Services and fees are guaranteed for 1 year
- Initial fee is non-refundable
- Our program is especially for you and is
- There is a 1 year time limit to complete treatment provided by the program
- Work started before the end of your plan term will be covered if the work can be finished within one month after the expiration of the program year
Simple Pricing for You and Your Family
$350 for the first family member, $250 for each additional
Disclaimer: Membership clubs are not insurance but a payment arrangement provided by Matonti Dental for services rendered. Memberships are provided exclusively to uninsured patients of our practice. Payment for any cosmetic or restorative treatment is due at the time of service. Membership dues must be current in order to receive services. Membership club discounts may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is solely the patient’s responsibility to schedule and keep their appointments. No refunds will be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments. A patient member’s agreement is with the legal entity of Matonti Dental. Fees for dental services may change at any time.